Chichester Stand Up Paddle Board Club welcomes you.
The club is a great opportunity for paddlers of all levels and abilities to meet up in a safe, relaxed environment, to meet like-minded paddlers and improve their skills. We welcome new paddlers who wish to hire kit from us for the sessions, as well as those who have their own boards.
FOR THOSE WITH THEIR OWN BOARD
Silver membership £75 – April – October 2021
- Unlimited social paddles on Thursday evenings, usually on the Chichester Canal with a stop at the Richmond pub. Alternative venues during peak season including Chichester Harbour and local beaches.
- Reassurance of paddling with professional instructors and club members who are fully trained in water safety and rescue techniques, with outdoor first aid qualifications.
- Access to away days to different venues once a month throughout the season. Venues to be agreed via club poll.
- Access to the summer beach BBQ. To be confirmed via club poll.
- Access to end of season weekend trip. To be agreed via club poll.
- Themed Christmas and Halloween paddles.
- 50% discount on Tuesday evening SUP Polo and progression / fitness paddle sessions (alternating weeks).
- 20% discount on all TJBoardhire events, tours, lessons and hires.
- Chichester Canal license cover when on club activities and all activities are fully risk assessed and authorised by The Chichester Canal Trust.
- Third Party insurance included when on club activities.
- Gold Membership £100 per season – April – October 2021
- As per silver membership and including Tuesday evening SUP Polo and paddle / progression / fitness sessions, (alternating weeks).
FOR THOSE WITHOUT THEIR OWN BOARD
For paddlers without a board, you can now join our 2021 season membership scheme, for just £150 you can receive free board hire for all Silver membership activities and £175 for Gold membership activities (subject to booking and availability). This membership also entitles you to a 20% discount on all of our TJBoardhire events, lessons and hires.
For non members without their own equipment, hire boards are available for the reduced price of £15 for the Thursday evening social paddle sessions (subject to booking and availability). This includes, board, paddle, buoyancy aid and license for the evening. Wetsuits and boots are available for an additional £5 for the session.
*Please note that a license is required to paddle on the Chichester Canal. When paddling with us for the social events you are covered by our licenses. However, if you wish to paddle independently please contact Chichester Canal to buy a license.
Chichester SUP Club hoodies, T-shirts and hats can be purchased directly from the link below.