As a Water Skills Academy accredited school, we operate under strict Covid Care guidance and are proud to meet the standards set out within the Covid Care Quality Assurance Scheme.
COVID-19 Coronavirus: client assumption of risks, exclusion of liabilities and health declaration.
As you’d expect, we take your health and welfare, and that of our instructors and other staff, very seriously.
TJ Boardhire and its associated instructors, other staff, founders, directors, other officers and/or shareholders will not be liable in any way for any losses, damage or other claims whatsoever arising from the contracting of COVID-19, AKA Coronavirus, whilst engaging in any of our activities and/or sessions.
Agreement to any TJBoardhire activity constitues agreement that you:
- Have read and understood the Covid-19 information sheet and agree to the conditions
- Acknowledge, understand and accept that it is not possible to mitigate [entirely] against the risk of contraction of COVID-19
- Acknowledge, consent and agree for all purposes to the above disclaimer and exclusion of liabilities and related claims and accordingly waive, release and discharge us for all purposes from any (potential) claims and liabilities against us due to any COVID-19 Coronavirus circumstance which might occur by virtue of your participation in your session.
Should you or any of your party suspect that you may have contracted and/or been exposed to COVID-19 or be displaying any signs or symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 (however mild) and/or if you are responsible for assisting a person classed in any way as vulnerable for COVID-19 purposes, we respectfully ask you not to book or attend at this time. There will be other opportunities to get you on the water!
- At the time of completing this form you are not awaiting a test or test result for COVID- 19;
- You are not (and have not within the 14 days prior to completion of this form) displaying signs or symptoms of the above virus;
- You have not within the 14 days prior to completion of this form had contact with those displaying signs or symptoms of COVID-19 and/or anyone undertaking self isolation for COVID-19;
- You are aware that engagement in this activity may increase your risks of contracting COVID 19;
- You will adhere to social distancing before, during and after the session;
In the event of you developing any Covid-19 symptoms within 7 days of taking part in the activity, you will advise TJBoardhire with immediate effect;
- You are aware, should the need arise, that you are responsible for your own self rescue and that should you require assistance your instructor may have to break the 2m social distancing rule; and
- If any of the above declarations cease to be complete and accurate between the date of completion of this form and the date of the session, you will update TJ Boardhire accordingly and will not be able to participate in the session.